The adult primary school programme is aimed at young people and adults who wish to obtain primary education and thus the possibility of further education in secondary education programmes. Education is free, as it is financed by the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport. The programme is short and adapted to adult education. Participants complete two classes in one school year. Classes are held three to five times a week in the afternoon (from 4 to 7 p.m.). There are three or four courses in parallel. The exams are held after the lectures. The training is completed by passing a national examination in Slovenian, mathematics and a third subject, which is determined annually by the Minister.
For further information on the programme, contact the organiser of adult education.
Invitation to enroll
MOCIS, Center for adult education Slovenj Gradec invites you to enroll in the PRIMARY SCHOOL FOR ADULTS program.
Information day: Wednesday the 21st. 9th, 2022, from 8.00 to 14.00.
We start classes in October 2022.
Read more about enrolment in the OPEN INVITATION TO ENROLL – link to the full document.
Who can enroll in adult primary school?
- Enrollment in adult primary school is open to those who have completed at least grade 5 in eight-year school or grade 6 in nine-year school.
- Enrollment is possible in September and January.
- Adults can also enroll during the year.
What documents do you need to enroll?
- Certificate of completion of primary school.
- Certificate or certificate of the last completed and last attended class.
- A photo ID.
Kristina Navotnik 070 165 190 or email@example.com